This season we’ve been answering a getting to know us a bit more questionnaire and for this post it’s Grace’s (our Kids and Young People Rep’s) turn in the hotseat!
1. What are five things that make you most happy?
Being around friends and family.
Having a nice meal or drink like iced tea!
At Christmas time when we all have fun!
Doing a sport or subject I enjoy like Food Tech/ Home Economics or Ice Skating. Achieving success and for other people to achieve their dreams and seeing other people happy!
2. What would be your dream job and why?
My dream job would be an interior designer because I like the style and think I’d be good at putting it all together!
3. List five things that you are passionate about:
I am passionate about making things neat and tidy and organised.
Making food for lots of people to enjoy.
Making people’s hopes come true.
Making sure that everybody is happy and doing things they love!
4. What are your pet peeves or annoyances?
I really dislike when people make a mess of something beautiful or organised and when people don’t try their hardest just because they want to be ‘cool.’
5. If you were an animal what would you be and why?
I would like to be an elephant because they travel in large groups so I’d never be lonely and they are quite friendly. [I remember when Grace was little that Elmer was on of her favourite stories – sorry for embarrassing anecdote – Ed!]
6. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
I would like to like in Austria because the houses and streets are very cute and cosy and they get a lovely winter, I would love to go there on holiday again like when I was little.
7. If you could choose to have a superpower what would it be and why?
I would choose to be invisible so that when somebody was annoying me or I was embarrassed I could just vanish!
8. If you could invite three or more guests from history and or the present to a dinner party who would you invite and why? Do you think your guests would get on well or not?
I would invite: Marilyn Monroe Robin Williams and Michael Jackson because I think that they are all very inspirational and I think that they would get on well!
9. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
I think that there is a popular belief in the world that money is the only thing that can make you happy instead of your friends which I don’t believe. I also think that there is a common belief that if you’re ‘not perfect’ that you are not good enough, I don’t believe this and think that this should not be believed.
10. What do people most misunderstand about you?
I think that people misunderstand me in different ways for different people. Some people think I’m very serious and can’t laugh at anything but for others, they think I’m just there to laugh about it and can’t be serious!
Thank you Grace for enlightening us with these interesting answers:)